Header Nav


Wednesday, February 23, 2011

UNKNOWN

Unknown was released friday. Directed by Jaume Collet-Serra, starring Liam Neeson. If you haven't seen it yet my take on it was its a sequel to Taken. Lets just say story wise maybe he got back into the whole assassin-spy game after his daughter was Taken. I don't know to me i was hoping to see more of that kick ass Neeson that we saw in Taken, I won't give out to much about the ending but the last fight vs. the other agent was pretty sweetshit. haha



Neeson has 5ive up coming rolls said to come out in the next two years, one is The Hangover Part II which i am personally excited for. Liam Neeson is to star in a up coming movie where its "Taken" taking place in "The Day After Tomorrow", The movies titles G, although the plot still a secret, I'am excited to see him save his daughter from mother nature.


cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment